Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team as a Service Delivery Manager
- Manage daily service delivery duties and project delivery with stakeholders.
- Host governance meetings with client for incident response and service performance regularly.
- Define & manage IT service teams to meet Service Improvement Plan.
- Handle production incident escalation, define budget, tracking, strategy, alignment.
- Liaise with IT Sales team and engineer team to evaluate and propose suitable service levels to clients to achieve profitable outcome for the company.
- Require non-office hours work for escalation.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5-8 years of experience in the IT Service Management field.
- Working experience in System Integrator or IT distributor will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Service Delivery and Change Management, Incident Mangement is a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skill with both internal and external parties.
- Good command in both spoken English and Chinese.
- Immediate availability is preferred
If you are interested in our position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PeopleLink is a professional recruitment firm specializing in the I.T. positions both for permanent, contract, outsourcing position. Our team includes senior executive recruiters, functional experts, and technology industry leaders who have held different kind of I.T. position from junior to executive level.