- Contribute to the development, implementation and support of database related standards, framework and common services
- Perform database administration, performance tuning/monitoring, troubleshooting and backup & recovery administration
- Provide database support to Development/Quality Assurance/Operation teams
- Assist development teams in adopting database standards and framework
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science / Engineering or related disciplines
- 3-8 years in database design & administration, ideally working in Technical Support or Infrastructure Team
- Good administration skill Oracle, having experience in MSSQL is plus
- Knowledge of Cloud & LINUX and relational modelling skill is preferable
- Strong analytical, problem solving and technical writing skills
If you are interested in our position, please send your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only. Un-seclected candidates will be considered for other vacancies.
PeopleLink is a professional recruitment firm specializing in the I.T. positions both for permanent, contract, outsourcing position. Our team includes senior executive recruiters, functional experts, and technology industry leaders who have held different kind of I.T. position from junior to executive level.