Information Technology 161 views
- Understand business and user requirement and translate to project scope and work closely with Product Owner, Project Managers and Development Teams
- Liaise and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project deliverable meet user expectations
- Test deliverables regularly to ensure project on track and prepare document report to management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Analytics or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in business analyst on medium-sized to large projects involving multiple stakeholders. Experience in systems revamp in insurance business is preferred.
- Solid work experience in collect user requirements, change management, UAT
- Participated in full SDLC for at least one of the projects below:
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning application development
- Data Management / Data Warehousing
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel across the organization
- Effective interpersonal skills with a clear, concise and relevant communication style, including excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in using project tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Fluent English and excellent report writing skills
PeopleLink is a professional recruitment firm specializing in the I.T. positions both for permanent, contract, outsourcing position. Our team includes senior executive recruiters, functional experts, and technology industry leaders who have held different kind of I.T. position from junior to executive level.